Masters in Minds Ltd is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability.
For example, we try to provide:
• Alternative text for images to allow screen reader users and those with vision impairments to identify and make sense of useful images.
• Form labels and controls that are associated with the relevant prompt.
• Content that can be magnified using standard browser controls.
• Auditory and visual CAPTCHA items to provide alternative ways to consume this information.
If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to contact us by e-mailing email@example.com. Your feedback will help us make improvements.
To have the best experience of our site, we recommend that you take advantage of all opportunities to increase accessibility and customization that are available. The following two tips should help you:
How to Change Text Size
• On most browsers, try holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling the mouse wheel (if you have one), or hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time, push the - or + key.
• In Firefox and Internet Explorer, click the "View" menu, then select "Zoom" and then choose the whether you would like to increase the size (zoom in) or decrease the size (zoom out).
• In Google Chrome, click the customize button (spanner icon), then select the plus or minus buttons to zoom.
How to Change Color Contrast
To change the colour contrast on your entire computer:
• For Windows computers, click "Start", then "Control Panel". Select the "Accessibility Options" icon, select the "Display" tab and select the "Use High Contrast" check box. Select the "Settings" button to browse different color contrast options.
For Apple Macs, select "System Preferences", then "Universal Access". Select the "Seeing" tab and adjust the "Display" section.