Coaching for Results; Facilitating Ownership - Level 1
About this course
Early / Mid / Senior
Who should attend?
Front-line managers and coaches who want to take performance to the next level. This course will provide practical guidance on how to set up the right atmosphere for higher performance and introduce powerful tools and techniques for a step change in results. This course is particularly suited to individuals that work in customer service or sales environments.
- Team Leaders
- Front-line managers
• Building a winning mindset and enhancing your personal will to succeed
• Facilitating teams to move into the ‘High Performance’ frame of mind
• Overcoming personal barriers to high performance
• Five forms of coaching used by highly successful organisations
• Highly effective communication and influencing skills that can easily be transferred to front-line staff and agents
• Setting priorities and creating time for effective coaching
• Managing poor performance
• Building best practice teams to create leaps in results
• Using KPI’s and performance distribution to apply more intelligent coaching strategies
• How to run motivational huddles and team meetings
• Creating a model working week to ensure sufficient time can be dedicated to coaching and performance improvement
• The difference between good and great team leading
• Building a plan for success
Provides the complete coaching tool-kit – confidence, skills and tools and how to apply them back in to the business.
The skills and insights gained through the course will empower managers ,team leaders and internal coaches to lead your organisation to higher performance and get the best from people.
This course is specifically designed to initiate improvements across a broad front, including staff engagement, customer satisfaction and performance related KPI's.
Attendees will be required to bring current, weekly and monthly performance for the previous quarter.
Coaching for Results is the ultimate course for those looking to enhance every aspect of their communicative and managerial skill sets. Over a two-day period you'll receive personal training on what to say, how to say it, and how to create the environment where you barely need to say anything at all.
The key is in creating a positive environment where team members already know what's expected, and have a firm grasp of the overall spirit and context of their role. You'll learn how to make suggestions that please everyone, and that communication is ten parts listening to one part speaking. If you want crystal clear communication that gets the job done, Coaching for Results is what you've been waiting for.
Why this course is important?
The course will be to face-to-face allowing for interactive experiential learning at locations throughout the UK.
Free Tea/coffee & refreshments
Discounts on multiple bookings
2 places - Save 5%
3 places - Save 10%
4 places - Save 15%
Glasgow , Edinburgh, London , Manchester
Book this course
Please contact me
re this course