Solving Problems Creatively :
Emotions that make us more creative
About this course
Early / Mid /Senior Level
Who Should attend?
Anyone who is interested in being able to think in a different way and wants better outcomes in business (it will also benefit your personal life).
• Understand more about the emotions that make us more creative
• Access and operating out your core comfort zone
• Working with motivational intensity
• What compels us to avoid or to approach?
• The characteristics of creative people and how to adopt them
• The benefits of ‘messy minds’
• See things from other people's perspectives
• Know how emotional ambivalence contributes to creativity
• Solve problems and gain alignment from others
• How unexpected events trigger creativity
This fascinating one-day course will appeal to anyone interested in exploring the role creativity can play in solving problems in both your personal and professional life. During the sessions, you can expect to learn more about the emotions that help us to be creative, also some of the typical characteristics that creative people have and how we can adopt some of these.
You will hear how a “messy” mind is often fertile with ideas and innovations and how this can help to come up with new solutions to old problems. Suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to escape their comfort zone and find better outcomes in business or at home.
Why this course is important?
The course will be to face-to-face allowing for interactive experiential learning at locations throughout the UK.
Free tea/coffee & refreshments
Discounts on multiple bookings
2 places - Save 5%
3 places - Save 10%
4 places - Save 15%
Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Manchester
Book this course
Please contact me
re this course