About this course
Mid / Senior Level
Who should attend?
Anyone who manages people and wants to improve their effectiveness in creating buy-in, alignment and engagement. Have your people deliver better results for you and for themselves.
• Learn how to write and deliver powerful and meaningful contexts
• Understand the power of the emotional content of the message and supporting delivery techniques
• Create certainty amid uncertainty
• Write and deliver effective briefs
• Gain buy-in and understanding from your team and peers
• Galvanise enthusiasm and commitment
• Understand when to delegate and when not to
• Use delegation for growth and increasing personal capacity
• Take away the tool-kit for context setting, briefing and delegation
Context is everything, but many professionals don't understand what it is and why it is a vital leadership and management skill.
When you delegate a task, or even when you brief others on tasks of their own its the context that you set that will determine the quality of the uptake. Setting a powerful context creates alignment and engagement, the bedrocks of high performance.
Detailed briefing and delegation help to cut down on misunderstandings and make sure your people are equipped to understand the specifics and the spirit of your requirements.
This is the course for those who sometimes feel like they're misunderstood, feel frustrated at not getting traction or momentum. It is a transformational skill.
Why this course is important?
The course will be to face-to-face allowing for interactive experiential learning at locations throughout the UK.
Free tea/coffee & refreshments
Discounts on multiple bookings
2 places - Save 5%
3 places - Save 10%
4 places - Save 15%
Book this course
Please contact me
re this course