Winning Presentations & Pitching Skills
About this course
Early / Mid Career
Who should attend?
Those looking to win more new business pitches, impress the board or your own team. This is for formal, stand-up pitches and tenders – see our communication and presentation skills training for other types training.
• Increasing win/conversion rate to 100% of new pitches and presentations
• Win more clients
• Impress your audience into more ‘Yes’s’
• Gain increased confidence and morale across a team: consider pitching and presenting to be enjoyable and not stressful
• Develop better efficiency with pitching – create a blueprint for your future pitches and presentations
• Pick up new collateral ideas – e.g. new ways to sell, themes and techniques for packaging your services and solutions
• Discover the reasons why people say yes – and how you can adjust your pitch strategies to suit
• Uncover key ideas around the psychology of pitching and how people perceive your information
• Learn the secrets from some of the world’s best pitches and presentations such as London 2012
• Understand techniques to get the edge over your competitors before, during and after your pitch
• Identify the key factors of winning pitching teams
• Learn how to separate your company from the pack: pitching with distinction
• Uncover proven, effective ways to answer the toughest of questions
If your job involves pitching ideas or making presentations and you want to know how to make a bigger impact on your audience, you’ll gain a lot from this practical, demanding two-day course.
The most effective presentations follow tried and tested rules that keep the room interested, and you’ll be coached how to increase your win and conversion rate, discover why people say “yes”, and be shown how to adjust your pitch strategies to suit.
You’ll receive honest feedback on your presentation skills and we’ll help you identify any weaknesses and what you can do to improve. Packed with ideas and a few secrets from top pitches, the course will appeal to those of you who want to pitch to win.
Why this course is important?
The course will be to face-to-face allowing for interactive experiential learning at locations throughout the UK.
Free tea/coffee & refreshments
Discounts on multiple bookings
2 places - Save 5%
3 places - Save 10%
4 places - Save 15%
Book this course
Glasgow , Edinburgh,
Please contact me
re this course