We assist SME's to realise the return on the value they have created in their business’s.
Too often when it comes to exiting there isn’t a clear plan and often there are issues and challenges within families and the individuals who have contributed along the way being equitably recognised and rewarded.
What have been amazing and brilliant adventures can turn into painful experiences which mar the good times.
Bring money into this equation and it can complicate things considerably.
To keep the business on track and relevant use an external business coach/mentor on a regular basis to provide an objective perspective, challenge you and bring fresh ideas and opportunities.
Protect your lifetimes investment
If you don't -
it will turn to hay!
We work with our clients to assist them with:
1. Plan early and often. Late planning often backfires.
2. Be clear about the vision, direction and time-scales – have a transparent road-map which represents the key players, one which they can align to.
3. Have the difficult conversation in real time. Set up the principles and game rules for keeping communication honourable and clean.
4. Passion is for creating the vision and direction and achieving the goals and ambitions of the business success, this can play over into what need to be rational conversations and decisions.
5. Use an expert and independent advisor to assist with financial and assess protection – the emotion has to be removed from this aspect.
To find out more about our Future Proofing, complete the short form below and one of our team will contact you