About this course
Early / Mid / Senior Level
Who should attend?
Anyone who works in high demand conditions and to deadlines and feels/knows they may be losing control. If you feel like time is your enemy and this is now impacting on your business and home life.
This unique time management training will show you exactly how to improve your performance; by dropping old bad habits and replacing them with a new attitude to time management techniques.
• Deep insight to your limiting beliefs about time
• Establishing a mindset that expands your personal capacity
• Choices – making the choices that work for you
• Effectively working Covey’s Time Quadrant Matrix, conscious and intentional practice
• Absolutely saying "No" to time stealers – quit being at the effect and a victim
• What you resist persists - letting go for your own good
• Learn how to reduce interruptions
• Breaking through the time limitation barrier for good
• Anchor practical application
If you struggle to manage your time efficiently, frequently run out of time and miss deadlines, or want to strike a better work-life balance, then this structured one-day workshop will show you how to get more done within set time parameters.
Time management is one of the key life skills because not only does it make you more effective, it teaches you how to prioritise tasks, both at home and in the workplace. Suitable for anyone who feels that time is their enemy, the course will help you to make better choices, teach you how to say ‘No‘ to time stealers and give you your life back.
Why this course is important?
The course will be to face-to-face allowing for interactive experiential learning at locations throughout the UK.
Free tea/coffee & refreshments
Discounts on multiple bookings
2 places - Save 5%
3 places - Save 10%
4 places - Save 15%
Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Manchester
Book this course
Please contact me
re this course